Sunday, July 3, 2011

The New Idea Book & Catalog!

The new catalog has arrived and it is spectacular!



My first order from the catalog will be arriving in a couple of days and these are some of the things I ordered: 

Stamp Sets:

     Pennant Parade
     Button Buddies
     Best of Everything
     My Friend
     Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Set)

Designer Series Paper:

     Well Worn
     Cheerful Treat (Hostess Set)

New Colors!

     Calypso Coral- ink, paper, and ruffled ribbon
     Island Indigo - ink, paper and ruffled ribbon
     Lucky Limeade - ink and paper
     Pool Party - ink, paper, and ruffled ribbon
     Wisteria Wonder - ink, paper, and ruffled ribbon

Punches:

     Petite Pennants Builder

In a few days, I'll be happy as a camper playing with the new colors and my new stamp sets! 


~ Angie
     

No comments:

Post a Comment