Sunday, November 21, 2010

Button Snowman


Today I found a really cute card that I wanted to CASE.   It is from Stasia Sloma's Blog - Stampin' and Scrappin' with Stasia.  She has a great blog and I loved the card she made with the new Big Designer Buttons that Stampin' Up introduced in the holiday mini catalog.  Stasia used the colors baja breeze with blushing bride and I wanted to try out a non-traditional color combo.   Here are my card ingredients:

CS:  old olive, whisper white, melon mambo
DSP:  Ski Slope (retired)
Ink:  melon mambo (use a sponge to ink the edges of the hat)
Accessories:  big designer buttons - Deck the Halls, melon mambo ribbon, basic pearls, stampin' dimensionals,  lattice embossing folder, glue dots, mono adhesive

Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment