Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's A Boy!

One of my co-workers had her first baby a couple of weeks ago and I've been wanting to make a special card for her and her husband.  She is a scrapbooker and card maker so I know she will appreciate a handmade card.   I knew I wanted to use Nursery Necessities - one of my all-time favorite stamp sets.  When paired with the Parisian Breeze DSP, it just makes my heart smile!  Here is the design I created:



Card Ingredients:

CS:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
DSP:  Parisian Breeze (retired)
Classic Ink:  Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Stamp Set:  Nursery Necessities (retired)
Accessories:  Extra-Large Star Punch, Basic Pearls, Button Latte Button, Linen Thread, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects (to adhere button)
Card Size:  5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

I hope you enjoyed today's post - have a great Saturday!!!

~ Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment