Saturday, June 23, 2012

Time to Create!

I know it's been awhile since my last post. Life threw me a curveball and our daughter decided to leave K-State after 3 semesters and moved home in December.  She decided she wanted to transfer to Wichita State and save money for a car.   Having her home has been a bit of a challenge for her dad and I.   I didn't realize what an adjustment it would be, especially since she decided to adopt a dog too.   Needless to say, between work and home life, I was overwhelmed and stressed for several weeks, but I am happy to report that I am finally on the mend and feeling much better.  :)    Now, onto a couple of my newest creations! 

Graduation Card - totally inspired by Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty on May 11th. 




New  Baby Card - I designed this card for The Paper Players 100th Challenge.  I didn't get it uploaded in time for the challenge as I couldn't find the cord to my camera, but I based the card off of the sketch from The Paper Players Challenge #16. 



 


I'll be posting more this weekend as I plan to jump back into several blog challenges! 

~ Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment