Friday, April 23, 2010

Crimped Envelope Pocket Card





Today's post is a card I made many months ago and found when I was organizing my work area. I forgot how much I love this card and how simple it is to create! I found the idea on the Split Coast Stampers (SCS) website. You can find step by step instructions to create the card here:
Here are my card ingredients:

Cardstock: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White

Ink: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant

Stamp Sets: Thought and Prayers, Fresh Cuts

Accessories: A2 size envelope, crimper, purple rhinestone brad, So Saffron ribbon (from Ribbon Originals), large oval punch, oval scallop punch, sponge, mini glue dots, snail adhesive, paper snips, paper trimmer

I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks for stopping by!
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment