Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gratitude


Today's card was inspired from a card I saw on Kimberly Van Diepen's blog, Stampin' by the Sea. She used one of Stampin' Up's Decor Elements stencils to create a quick and lovely card. I love Kraft and Tempting Turquoise together. Here are my card ingredients:


Cardstock: kraft, tempting turquoise, chocolate chip
Ink: tempting turquoise classic ink pad, chocolate chip classic ink pad, and chocolate chip marker

Stencil: fleur-de-lis from the Elegant Trio stencil set

Stamp Set: Define Your Life

Accessories: button latte, color spritzer, linen thread, crystal effects, snail adhesive, scallop trim border punch , sponge, scoring tool
Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Angie!
    Love the Blog and cards! I have all of my mom's stampin' up stuff. Was really going at and then went back for my masters, so I trying to get back into the swing of things again. I will be looking to you for my inspiration!!!

    -- cousin deb

    ReplyDelete