Friday, April 16, 2010

My First Post!

I took the plunge and created a blog this evening. I'm feeling like an old dog that has many new tricks to learn. This week I received the newest issue of Stampin' Success that introduced demonstrators to the Color Renovation announced last week. It is a beautiful issue! I am really excited about the new color collections and have already started thinning out my ink and paper that will be retired at the end of June. Stampin' Up also sent us a sample of the 5 new colors - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, and Marina Mist. I cannot wait to get my fingers inky and make a card with some of the new colors. Remember that you can order from my Stampin' Up website 24/7 at: http://www.angiej_crazy4stampin.stampinup.net/. I hope to create a blog that will inspire you to create wonderful cards and paper creations!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see what you come up with!
    All my love and support!
    Love
    Tina

    ReplyDelete