Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vintage Mother's Day



Well, here it is.......a mother's day card I am really proud of. I think spring when I look at the colors and I especially love the stamp set I used, Vintage Vogue. My inspiration for this card came from another Stampin' Up demonstrator, Laurie Zoellmer. I changed up the color combo to brighten the look of the card.
The Vintage Vogue stamp set came out in the Occasions Mini this past spring and will be carried over to the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Yahoo!
Here are the card ingredients:
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Kiwi Kiss (retired In Color), Marvelous Magenta (retired)
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, All Holidays
Accessories: scallop border punch, dimensionals, snail adhesive, paper snips, half pearl, crystal effects
Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
~ Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment